Hi, I am Ingrid. I am a photographer and journalist and I share global culinary stories. I've dined with local coconut farmers in Sri Lanka, tasted cactus & bougainvilleas in Palm Springs, visited an old Icelandic smoking hut, went foraging with a Michelin chef in the Faroe Islands, had wild boar in a forest near Mount Fuji, roamed the premises of New York's Blue Hill at Stone Barns, and harvested olives in Catalonia.
When I'm not traveling, you can find me in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, working with local brands and media, answering e-mails, or catching up with friends and family.
- restaurant photography & chef portraiture
- culinary brand photography & videography
- culinary event photography
- magazine editorials about global food stories
- magazine editorials about travel destinations
- hotel photography
- cookbook photography & writing